Save money and enjoy the beauty of the Islamorada Sandbar, in the Florida Keys, on this fun Sandbar Charter Boat. Bring your own (everything). Captain, Boat, & Cooler of Ice included. Service provided by AquaBlue’s…
Duration: 4 hours
Capacity: 2 to 6 people (Plus overflow guest if possible)
Choose a Private or Shared Half-Day Islamorada Boat Tour
Come and enjoy our fantastic all-inclusive boat charter, whether you choose a private or shared Key Largo Adventures boat charters. Captain Charlie Filpes provides a spectacular multi-activity adventure to include any or all of the amenities below, depending on weather conditions. A typical day includes boarding our guests at their given time, heading out the Hens and Chickens reef for an hour or so (if conditions allow), then spending the remainder of the day at the Islamorada Sandbar (or Bay-side mangrove islands on windy days). Optionally, if not snorkeling, we offer an easy cruise back to the dock on the bayside with a short home-tour. The captain customizes the day according to the guests’ desires.
Up to six total guests, including all adults and children, are allowed aboard the TIKI TIKI. For private charters of more than six guests, your overflow guests can meet you by using our kayaks or their own boat. They’ll have access to all the amenities and food/drinks! Just choose kayakers or overflow guests at checkout.
Shared half-day charters may be selected for four or fewer people. Shared charters are first purchased as a private charter. The shared charter option is selected during the payment process, and if another party requests a shared charter on the same day, you will receive a refund of $100. Premium menu options, snorkeling, overflow kayak guests, and underage (-21) may not be allowed on shared charters, and are dependent upon agreement by each group sharing the charter.
See the charter amenities below and get more information on our Charter Details page. The boat will be shared with a maximum of six total adults.
- A light lunch is offered along with fruit and snacks. Grilled options may be available in premium charter upgrades (private charters only)
- Complimentary Fireball
- Choice of beverages: soda, beer, juices, etc. Bottled water is free
- Stand-up paddle boards * (SUP)
- Snorkeling equipment for reef snorkel trips* or for use at the sandbar/mangrove islands
- Flats fishing* (sandbar) equipment
- 1 individual kayak is provided on board
- Rafts, umbrellas, football, and frisbee
- Spectacular sound system (Pandora available)
- Digital photos/videos – above and underwater
- Freshwater shower
- And more!!!
Note: Depends on weather and other conditions. Alternate activities may be offered.
Premium Charter Upgrade (private charters only)
Select the upgrade add-on when booking after adding customers
– Upgrade/increase beverage options
– Enhanced menu options, such as shrimp, fish, etc.
– Complete photo package
– Extra time if you’d like
… and more!!!
If the charter you’re looking for isn’t available for that day – give us a call and we may be able to help!