Captain Charlie Filpes offers a unique boating experience in Key Largo.
We provide you with everything under the sun aboard our 25 foot open-fisherman, along with an experienced captain who can show you the local “hotspots.” Your day on the water is especially tailored just to you, which means you can relax and enjoy the sun and surf and leave your cares behind..
Let us take you and your family anywhere from Key Largo to Islamorada!
We offer snorkeling, “flats” fishing, relaxing at the “One and Only” Sandbar, kayaking, barbecuing fresh fish or lobster on board, restaurant bar hopping and more. We provide everything you need and will capture your everlasting memories above and below water in digital photography. You decide what, when and where… and we’ll take you there.
- Lunch, including your choice of burgers, sausages/bratwurst or chicken; and snacks, such as fresh fruit or chips
- Your choice of up to 48 beverages (for 6 guests) on ice (water, soda, beer, etc)
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, booties, defog for mask)
- Fishing tackle (custom-made rods and reels, bait, chum, etc)
- Two-person kayak for cruising the shallow flats or exploring the mangrove islands
- Rafts, lounge chairs, umbrellas, football, frisbee and more for enjoying at the Sandbar
- Sirius satellite radio with 6 speakers and a 10-disk CD changer so you can bring your favorite music
- Unlimited digital photographs above and below water on CD
- Polarized sunglasses for all so you can truly experience the beauty of “mother ocean”
- Custom upholstered, comfortable sitting/tanning area
- Miscellaneous necessities such as towels, sunblock, etc
- Mini tower (crow’s nest)
- Fresh water washdown
Key Largo Adventures is located alongside: